Let Easyspace move
all your services for you
Moving to Microsoft 365 shouldn't put your business on hold. We understand that customers can be apprehensive about changes to their email, domain names and software licenses, that's where our managed moving service comes in.Arrange a callback
Every day we get the following questions from businesses that want to move to Exchange or Microsoft 365...
- Will I lose my old email?
- Will I lose my calendars?
- What happens to my contacts?
- When do I update my settings?
- How do I update my settings?
- What happens to my in-house Exchange server?
- Will I need a geek/sysadmin to run this?
- Is the portal easy to use, can I add things myself?
- I want to do Lync/SharePoint/Word/Excel – can I do those?
The answer to all of these questions is the same:
Don’t worry about it, let Easyspace talk you through it.
Our team of migration specialists can talk you through the main points of a move and help set your mind at ease. We come equipped with the latest migration tools to help you move to Microsoft 365, and in larger migrations we can even help with on-site migrations