As a Microsoft Cloud Solution and Gold Partner, we provide expert managed services to customers who need their hosted systems, services or applications delivered on Microsoft Azure or on our own Azure Stack.
Here’s some of the brilliant benefits of our Managed Azure service:
- Consultants to design your Azure environment
- Architects to deploy your Azure environment
- Engineers to maintain your Azure environment
- Highly Available infrastructure that can scale across 100+ data centres
- Hybrid capability to connect to hybrid compatible solutions
- Managed 24x7x365 first line support from a U.K. based technical team
- Monitored 24x7x365 across your core Azure infrastructure
- Optional application and database support capability
- Simple monthly billing based on actual consumption
The Power of the Cloud for Your Business
What if your employees had the ability to access the whole of your business network from anywhere in the world?
Well, that’s the power that Microsoft Azure gives you - the scalability, reliability and flexibility of a truly global public cloud.
What’s even better, is that you can get the best out of Azure with our help - well, with the help of our awesome parent company iomart.
Azure Managed for You
Not many companies have the resources and expertise to design, monitor and manage an Azure environment. That’s where iomart comes in.
They know their Infrastructure as a Service from their Platform as a Service and can take care of the whole thing for you 24/7, leaving you to concentrate on moving your business forward.
But won’t costs spiral if we move to Azure, I hear you ask?
No, they won’t, because our amazing colleagues at iomart set up a monthly invoice. That means you can put your credit card away and relax, knowing that you will only be paying for what you actually use.
Microsoft 365Benefit from the power of the cloud
Microsoft Office, Exchange Email & Support
Get your favourite Microsoft Office applications and rock solid email on PC, Mac, iOS and Android Devices, any time, any place, anywhere for a low, easy to manage monthly fee.*
- Get Exchange email, Microsoft Office and online storage easily
- Create & share Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents
- Get online quickly - present your business in the best light
- Take the hassle out of installs, licence management and support
- Work with your team even if you are away or working from home
- Get support when you need it, no more waiting!
- Cancel at any time - no rolling contracts
*email from Hosted Exchange on applicable plans only
Produce: Office Desktop, Mobile & Tablet
With the same familiar interfaces across desktop, mobile and tablet, Microsoft 365 gives you the tools for your team to be productive any time, any place, anywhere.
- Access & edit files from your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Always have up-to-date software – secure and reliable
- Compatible with iOS, Android & Windows
- Touch-friendly versions of Office applications
- Move seamlessly between environments
Share: Share Your Work, Ideas & Brand
Office improves productivity by allowing people to work together on projects simultaneously and share documents and ideas.
- Collaborate with your team using Teams
- Video conferencing made easy
- Group Instant messaging
- Manage and store content online
- Create an internal website or intranet
- Create team sites and manage projects
Communicate: Calendar & Contacts Powered by Exchange
Exchange Email provides a professional email service that keeps your workflow and teams in sync and working together.
- Email accounts – with admin control
- Shared calendar – organise easily
- Contacts & tasks – keep track of projects
- Access any time, any place, anywhere
- Project a professional image – email on your own domain name
- 50GB email box
Assist: We are Always Here to Help
One of the key benefits to using Easyspace to deliver your Microsoft 365 solution is our support. Whether you need help with setup, email migration or general account assistance, our support team is here to help.
- Supported setup of your Microsoft 365 environment
- Domain name & email support
- Phone, email and online support 24x7
- Email migration assistance available on request
- How to guides from Easyspace and Microsoft
Technical support equipped for my low technical knowledge
Easyspace promptly took over the update of the pointed settings for a software upgrade and came back to me once completed. All had been completed and I was confident that once it worked, that easyspace were deserving of a good review on trustpilot. John, Dave and the team helped a great deal. Thank you.