Keyword-Rich Domain Name SearchFind the Perfect Domain Name
Keywords domain name search is an essential tool for everyone seeking to register ideal domain name for their personal or business website.
Choosing the right name for a website plays a crucial role in the success of any online business and it’s just important as choosing a business name, especially in the competitive environment of today and the future.
If you are experiencing difficulty picking the perfect website address, simply try our keyword and thesaurus domain search tool which will allow you to search for your domain name using various keywords.
Struggling to find your ideal domain name? Key factors to consider when selecting a domain
Brand identity & protection
Alternative domain extensions
If you are unsure about your searches, try our standard domain name search or premium domain search.
Alternatively contact us or call our friendly sales team at 0370 755 5088 who will be happy to help with finding the perfect domain name for your website.
Finding a domain doesn't have to be hard! Search for your website address now!
Domain Name QuestionsGuides, articles and useful domain information
As a business, your aim is to promote your brand name as much as possible. But, when it comes to domain registration, businesses typically register only one domain name, and that's usually with a .com extension. In fact most businesses usually think that they were very fortunate to find their preferred domain name in the .com version and stop searching for alternative extensions, when, in reality they still need to protect their domain name and their brand identity by registering multiple extensions, variations and misspellings of the primary domain. Not doing this gives enough room for their competitors to register a domain name similar to the original one with a different extension such as .net, .org, .info etc.
Risk arises when competitors use domain names similar to yours to showcase their own products and services or, worse, if they decide to use it in such a way that ultimately attacks the brand and reputation you’ve spent time building. In either case, the business could start losing valuable customers.
Risks associated with registering only one domain name
- Competitive vulnerability – When one of your competitors sets-up a website using the same domain as yours with a different extension (e.g. they use .net instead of .com) in order to lure your customers away.
- Cyber squatting – The act of registering domain name in bad faith. Normally resulting in the domain owner trying to sell you the domain for inflated fees. This is a major problem facing businesses on the Internet today.
- Traffic funneling – When someone sets-up variations of your domain name or they register misspellings of your domain name to draw the traffic from people accidently mistyping your domain name.
- Disgruntled websites – Websites set up when an unhappy customer, or disgruntled ex-employee, registers a variation of your domain name with the sole purpose of posting critical and inaccurate information about your business.
So, why should businesses register more than one domain name?
If you’re thinking about registering multiple variations of your domain name then you’re focusing on the sensible approach. Registering and using multiple domains names is great for building your business and can help create a dynamic online identity. Registering multiple domain names can allow you to:
- Stop competitors from registering domains similar to yours and therefore stopping them from drawing customers from you.
- Promote a variety of products and services if you offer more than one.
- Create extra windows to drive traffic to your site.
- Create specific advertising campaigns to target specific target markets.
- Take charge of common miss-spellings of your domain and benefit from additional traffic e.g. registering yourdomain.com and yoordomain.com.
- Reduce the risk of your brand and online identity being attacked.
Registering multiple domain names with .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .co.uk, .me, .tel etc extensions is always recommended.
Easyspace offer a wide variety of domain names to suit every need register your multiple domain names through Easyspace.com today!
In March 2011, ICANN finally approved the creation of .xxx domain names. The issue had been debated for years, with various groups opposing it along the way, and has now been decided once and for all. The question now, is why should you buy one? What will it offer you and what good will it do?
The purpose of .xxx domains is pretty obvious from the name itself – their designed to host adult content. The idea of being associated with some of the content you imagine straight away might start to put you off but, rest assured, there are benefits to be had. Read on to find out more.
One major benefit of registering your website to .xxx is that, by doing so, you will be protecting children and other unwilling browsers from accidentally accessing and viewing your site’s content. While a .com, .co.uk or similar address could be entered innocently while searching for something else; it’s unlikely that a random young person would type .xxx in error. So now, whatever you publish will be aimed at your target audience only and you can rest assured that you’ve done your bit to protect young web users.
There should also be no stigma or taboo attached to owning such a domain name. After all, the content exists regardless of which web address is assigned to it. All you’re doing is making the purpose of your site clear from the outset. You’re also marking yourself as a willing adapter of new technology and services, which makes you a savvy individual in our books.
Even if your site doesn’t contain adult content, it’s worth your while investing in the domain anyway. The reason for this is brand protection; imagine someone else registered yourbusiness.xxx and did use it for hosting adult material. Do you really want potential customers to find that and be put off looking for your actually web address? The peace of mind and keeping your great reputation intact is easily worth a few extra pounds on this extraordinary domain extension.
Should you be interested in buying an .xxx domain, or wish to discuss it with one of our sales team, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0370 755 5088. Visit Easyspace for detailed info about pre-registration phases of .xxx domain names. We’re always happy to help!
What is Domain Privacy?
Domain Privacy is a brand new addition to our security range, designed to conceal your domain registration information and help protect your personal details against misuse.
How does Domain Privacy work?
Domain Privacy works by replacing your personal details, such as address, telephone number, etc with Easyspace’s own details. Enquiries sent to these WHOIS details are
Who can use Domain Privacy?
Any customer with a .com, .net, .org, .info, .me, .biz, .tv, .cc or .name, .me or .co domain name can benefit from the peace of mind Domain Privacy brings.
For how long can I protect my domain name?
Domain Privacy can be applied to your domain for any period from 1 to 10 years, on a per month basis, per domain name. For example, if your domain is registered
Also, if you purchase Domain Privacy now, it can be easily extended when you renew your domain.
Can I protect my existing domain?
Yes, Domain Privacy can be added to your existing registrations, to domains that you are transferring to Easyspace and to new domain registrations.
How do I purchase Domain Privacy?
If you wish to add Domain Privacy to existing domains simply follow these instructions:
- Login to you Easyspace Control Panel.
- Search for domain names that you wish to protect.
- Remember you may enable Domain Privacy for following domain extensions: .com, .net, .org, .info, .me, .biz, .tv, .cc, .name, .me or .co.
- In the Domain Management section, click “Buy Now” next to Domain Privacy.
- Proceed to checkout and done!
How do I activate Domain Privacy?
Once you have purchased Domain Privacy, you will receive a confirmation email. Your Domain Privacy details will be immediately replaced with the Easyspace proxy details.
What if my domain is set to auto-renew?
If your domain is set to auto-renew, your Domain Privacy service will also auto-renew with your domain, for minimum hassle.
Can I purchase private domain registration?
Yes, you can protect your identity during domain registration process.
- Search for your domain name.
- Simply add “Domain Privacy Service” during the registration process.
- Proceed to checkout and complete purchase.
"WHOIS opt-out" for .uk and .eu domain names
Can I protect my contact details on .uk and .eu domains?
Yes you can protect your .uk and .eu domains. If you have .uk and .eu domain name and you are a non-trading individual (i.e. not a business), then you can hide your WHOIS details with “WHOIS opt-out” service specifically designed for .uk and .eu domain names
How do I protect my .uk and .eu domain names?
Simply raise a ticket via Easyspace control panel with full details of your domain name and we will automatically apply whois opt-out for specified domain registrations.
- Login to your Easyspace control panel.
- Go to “Support” section and "Ask a Question".
- Specify your domain name and done!
- We will do the rest!>