Travel Domain names from Easyspace
All prospective registrants of .travel domains must first be authenticated by an Authentication Agent.The Authentication Agent will verify your eligibility to a .travel domain and they will then send you a Unique Identification Number (UIN), which you must retain – this is your proof of eligibility. Authentication Agents work with the .travel registry to verify your eligibility to the domain name. All registrants must select an Authentication Agent themselves. In the case of industry associations which are acting as Authentication Agents, you must be a member of the association in order for them to carry out the authentication. In all other cases, the Authentication Agent will be able to carry out authentication process.
Once you have completed authentication, simply call our Sales Team on 0370 755 5088 to complete the registration.
.travel domain names
Available from only £141/pa
Getting StartedStay you with .me
Who can register a .travel domain?
Any business, organisation or individual whose primary activity is within one of 18 designated sectors of the travel industry can register .travel domain names.
- Attractions/Theme Parks
- Bed & Breakfast Houses
- Bus/Taxi/Limousine Operators
- Camp Facility Operators
- Car Rental Companies/Airport Specialty Car Park Companies
- Computer Reservation/Travel Tech Provider
- Convention & Visitor's Bureaus
- Cruise Lines
- National Tourism Offices
- Passenger Rail Lines
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Travel Media
- Travel-Consumer and Market Research Organisations
What name can I register?
The name you choose is limited by the .travel registry to a name that your business is publicly known by or is associated with your business. The following names will be allowed by the registry:
- Doing Business As, or Trading Name
- Trademark (registered, or by use)
- Domain Name used as a trading name
- Service Mark (registered, pending or by use)
- Product Name (by registered copyright or use)
- Division Name (by use)
- Subsidiary Name (wholly-owned or controlled)
- Promotion or Venture Name (by use)
- Partnership Name (by registration or use)
- Club Name (by use)
- Competition, Games or Event Name (registered, pending or by use)
- Transport Vessel Name (registered)
- Acronyms of an eligible name where such acronym is not less than three letters (e.g. ABC.travel) Acronyms must be only the first letter of the primary words of the name.
In addition to these guidelines, domain names must be no less than 3 characters and no more than 63 characters in length.