Telnic Ltd, the official .tel registry, has recently announced the release of improved design functionality for .tel domain pages.
The new functionality allows users, amongst other things, to customise their .tel domain pages by choosing from a variety of colour schemes and templates and allowing for the addition of a personal avatar, photo or logo. Custom icons have also been included to better highlight popular contact services such as Twitter, Facebook and Skype.
Perhaps one of the most significant recent innovations is the ability to generate revenue through your .tel by integrating Google AdSense.
The improved functionality include:
- More scope and flexibility to customise your .tel domain
- A selection of colour schemes and templates to choose from
- Ability to display personal avatar, company logo or photo
- An on page .tel search service – searching either your .tel or all registered .tels
- Custom icons for popular online services such as Twitter, Facebook and Skype
- Revenue generation potential via Google Adsense integration
These new features allow customers to create a far more personalised / branded contact page, improving what was already a powerful and inexpensive marketing tool.
We’ve even started improving our own Easyspace.tel domain using these features:
Over 5 million pieces of contact information are already stored in over 2 million .tel pages around the world. Make sure your part of the growing .tel trend by registering or renewing your .tel domain name today.